- It allows you to compost directly in your garden allowing the worms and microbes to distribute nutrients into the soil.
- Because you’re composting in the soil, your system is insulated → which means you can compost in a variety of climates
- Subpod sits 90% below ground, which deters pests and predators
- The worms are able to move freely between the Subpod module and the surrounding garden which creates a worm friendly environment.
- The Subpod has a unique modular design, which allows multiple systems to be installed in one bed and cater to larger volumes of waste.
Subpod is the latest member of the Wiggly composter family. For more details and to order online please wiggle on over to https://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/collections/subpod-in-garden-compost-system