- Choose your microgreen seeds: You can use a variety of seeds such as broccoli, alfalfa, radish, sunflower, pea, etc.
- Fill a tray or container with soil: Microgreens do not need deep soil, a shallow tray or container works well.
- Spread the seeds evenly: Scatter the seeds over the soil evenly. You can also pre-soak the seeds in water for a few hours to help them germinate faster.
- Cover with soil: Sprinkle a thin layer of soil over the seeds and gently press it down with your hand.
- Water: Use a spray bottle or watering can to lightly water the soil. Be careful not to overwater as it can lead to mold growth.
- Place in a sunny location: Microgreens need plenty of sunlight to grow. Place the tray or container in a sunny window or under a grow light.
- Harvest: Microgreens are ready to harvest in about 1-2 weeks. Cut them at the base with scissors and rinse before eating.
Order Microgreens online here https://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/collections/microgreens