Perhaps you've set yourself a garden-related new years resolution, want to make a change to your lifestyle or just want to try something new?
Whatever your reasons we've got a few ideas to help you have a Wiggly New Year:
Treat the Garden Birds
- This is a very common goal for the new year, give in and finally feed those garden birds. We've also got lots of great posts on our blog to help you identify birds and work out which birds eat what! Wiggle on over to our blog HERE.
Take the Compost Challenge
- The first step into eco-friendly living is dealing with your waste in a clean and natural way. We've got all of the solutions you'll need to get you started in the world of composting; from the clean, fresh and surprisingly trendy Bokashi kits for kitchen waste, to Wormeries and Wormery supplies! Composting needn't be messy or become a hassle.
- View our Full Selection HERE
Save time & Money!
- Sign-up to one of our Subscribe and Save packages and make your life that much easier! You can have any of your regular composting, pest control or birdfeeding products delivered your house on a weekly to monthly basis - without even lifting a finger. PLUS - you save 10% off of the regular price!
- View our Full Range of Subscriptions HERE
If you need help remember you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Wigglets will give you whatever advice you need!
Also Don't Forget our Winter Sale ON NOW!
OFFERS AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST | SALE ENDS 23RD JANUARY 2022