- The average family generates 7kg (15lbs) of food waste a week, just for reference.
- We have designed the Subpod to be used for a family of up to four people, processing around 15kg (33lbs) of organic waste per week.
- It will take from six weeks to three months to get your Subpod working at this capacity, depending on the season and how much you feed it. The worms need to settle in and build up their numbers.
- Subpod is modular, so If you have more than 30L/15kg of waste per week, you can choose to connect two or more Subpods and create a bench seat, or install in separate garden beds.
- Once your worm population builds up you can feed your Subpod 30L (7.9 gal.) or 15kgs (34 lb) of food waste per week. This can be optimised for higher performance, and we go into detail about this on our website and support videos.
Subpod is the latest member of the Wiggly composter family. For more details and to order online please wiggle on over to https://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/collections/subpod-in-garden-compost-system