Wiggly Wigglers at Hay Festival
Press ReleaseFor immediate release Wiggle your way to Hay This year there is a Wiggly Garden right in the middle of Hay Festival‚Ä¶ Can you come? We‚Äôd love to tell you all about our garden. There truly has never been one like this before!! We promise! Some Wiggly Garden Facts:
- We have 100 Wellies from Joules Clothing (thanks Joules!) all planted up for Bees, Fruit and Veggies and lots more‚Ä¶
- There‚Äôll be chooks too!
- Come and learn how to undo a Gunny Sack
- Delve inside a wormery ‚Äì we‚Äôll have 2000 worms working in our garden
- Terry Walton from Radio 2 will be in our garden on 27th May explaining how to Grow Your Own Credit Crunch Lunch!
- Richard from Wiggly Wigglers will be talking about the birds and the bees! (hehehe and composting!)
- Rachel from Wiggly Wigglers will show you how to sprout! (Beans)
- Last year Hay was so so wet, we have made a Rain Garden to deal with run off (it‚Äôs a bog with special native plants)
- Rosie from Wiggly Wigglers will show you how to put together a hand-tied English Bouquet
We‚Äôd love to see you there! Heather and the Wiggly Team PS ‚Ä¶and we have cider and crisps and local wine and apple juice to taste ‚Äì YUM! For more information contact:
Heather Gorringe firstname.lastname@example.org 07966 287 939
Rachel Harries email@example.com 07989 518 711
Richard Fishbourne firstname.lastname@example.org ¬† Join us on Twitter¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† @wiggled ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† @farmrphil ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† @Rachel_73 Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3120520301¬† Winners of the Dell Global Small Business Excellence Award 2008¬†