- Choose a vegetable: Choose a vegetable that has roots or a stem that can regrow such as celery, lettuce, green onions, etc.
- Cut the vegetable: Cut off the top or bottom of the vegetable, leaving about an inch of the stem or root intact.
- Place in water: Place the stem or root in a container of water. Make sure the water covers the roots or the bottom of the stem.
- Change the water: Change the water every few days to keep it fresh.
- Wait for growth: In a few days to a week, you should see new growth emerging from the stem or root.
- Transplant: Once the new growth has reached a few inches tall, transplant the vegetable into soil or a larger container with fresh soil.
- Care: Water the plant regularly and place it in a sunny location. The regrown vegetable should be ready to harvest in a few weeks.
Order Regrow online here https://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/products/regrow