Anna from The Engaging Brand, tagged me with the 8 Random facts meme.
The rules: Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 8 random or weird things about yourself. Tag 8 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
8 Random Facts About Me
1. I love Arthur Rackham illustrations and have lots of framed prints around my cottage, but would really love to be able to afford an intact book illustrated by him.
2. I would love to have a pony and trap as an alternative to a car.
3. I love buying books, but never quite get around to reading all of them, but they make great wall liners and make a room look cosy.
4. I would love to take a balloon ride, but am too afraid of heights to even contemplate it!
5. As a student I worked with Fanny Craddock‚Äôs granddaughter during a summer break at stables in Dorset. This yard stabled the horses for the film ‚ÄúA French Lieutenant‚Äôs Woman‚Äù set in and around Lyme Regis.
6. I love things, which would otherwise be destined for landfill, being recycled into something else.
7. I always wanted a mature orchard with chickens scratching about under the trees ‚Äì now I have the chickens and am waiting for the trees to grow!
8. I love watching Blackadder and we named our two terriers Bob and Percy.
Here are some blogs that I particularly enjoy:
Compost Guy, Bean Sprouts, Dirt: a blog by Amy Stewart, Greening Up, The Accidental Smallholder, Fluffius Muppetus, Spade work: From Plot to Plate and The Cottage Smallholder