AN EMPTY BASKET
You have no items in your shopping basket.
Keeping your birds healthy...
Feeding our garden birds can make a huge difference to their numbers (and it’s very enjoyable too!) However, just occasionally you may come across a dead or dying bird near the feeder. More often than not this turns out to be a greenfinch, - but it could also be sparrow or another type of finch. The diagno Read More
However the good news is that this problem is very easily sorted:
Keeping your Feeding Stations Clean
• If you feed a seed like Black Sunflower which has a husk, then clear up the waste regularly (add them to your compost heap - worms adore them!).
• If you don't have the time to clear up husks, feed foods like Sunflower Hearts and Huskless mixes .
• Feeders and bird tables need to be cleaned every few weeks using our proper disinfectant and our tools and brushes
• It’s a good idea to move your feeders or bird table to different positions around your garden every few weeks.
• Keep your bird bath clean and refresh the water regularly.
Don't forget to wear gloves, and wash your hands afterwards! #weknowyouwouldanyway...Hide